Just 900m away from a beautiful fine sandy beach, prepare to be seduced by the charm of Saint Vincent sur Jard, a small Vendean village situated between the ocean and a pine forest. At the heart of this special natural environment, the whole family is sure to enjoy their stay here.
In these superb surroundings, the four star venue of La Bolée d’Air welcomes you to its site stretching over more than 6 hectares, with 280 flat, sunny camping spots naturally separated by its hedges.
ACTIVITIES – LEISURE :
In July and August, come and join in with the activities available onsite during the day and in the evening everyday except Saturdays:
• Activities for children/teenagers (July/August)
• Play area
• Evening activities (July/August)
• Games room
• Ping-pong tables
• Pétanque green
• Multisports area.
The site offers two swimming pools, one of which is covered, with sauna and jacuzzi, as well as tennis, mini-golf, and a range of services and activities for all ages:
• Paddling pool (mid-May through to mid-September)
• Covered heated swimming pool (April to September)
• Heated outdoor swimming pool (mi-May to mid-September)
The children’s club is open every morning and afternoon, with numerous activities on offer for your children: beach volleyball, table tennis, football….etc.
PLACES TO VISIT IN THE AREA :
Nearby tourist sites include:
• The Maison Clemenceau, museum and home of former French Prime Minister Georges Clemenceau.
• Maison du marais (boat ride)
• The castle of Talmont St Hilaire